Loose Ends

Loose Ends

the creative impulse gone awry

Thursday, December 16, 2010

finally finished

and waiting for Zoë to get big enough to wear it (soon)  I love the monster buttons.  They make me so happy!




I'll start the next little pea soon.  It turns out, knitting 5 of the same sweater back to back is not as much fun as it sounds.  So I'm breaking it up with some other knitting.  If you're super anxious for the pattern, you can test knit for me.  I would love it!  Just let me know the size and I can send you the pattern!  I also am planning an adult version in chunky yarn, and I would be happy to let you test kit that one, too... ;)

Luckily we spend the week between christmas and new year's in Maine, the land of snow and many grandparents, so I have great hopes of knitting massive amounts in front of various wood stoves. 

No comments: